Join the Ontario West Coast Landowners Association
Property taxes in Lambton Shores continue to increase at more than double the cost of living. Property owners’ rights are being negatively affected by the decisions that Lambton Shores Council continues to make. This is not acceptable.
For this reason like-minded residents formed the Ontario West Coast Landowners Association. It is our belief that a group of committed, focussed citizens can make a positive difference when working together to achieve common goals. We can no longer afford to be complacent if we wish to maintain an affordable standard of living in this area.
We research the issues. We ask the tough questions. We expect results. We are prepared to act on your behalf to demand from local government the accountability that we are owed and is legislated through the Ontario Municipal Act. We keep our members up to date through our website and public meetings. We believe that this municipality can do better. We’ll work with you —- for you. Let your voice be heard. Become a member.
Our annual membership fee is $30.00. For that amount we offer up to two individual member names to be registered per property.
- Download, print and fill out the OWCLA Registration Form
- Please make your $30.00 cheque or money order payable to OWCLA
- Mail your Registration Form and Cheque to:
Box 345, Thedford PO,
- Please do not send cash in the mail.
- Once received, your membership card and a receipt will be mailed to you, along with your username and password for the OWCLA website.
Thank you for your support!